Monday, April 30, 2012

Its Not Nagging its curiosity !!!:$:)


Yesterday I ended the day with an un-happy phone call ,I woke up today asking my self , “ Nermeen , is your way wrong ” I looked at my self at the mirror and I said “YES HUNNY BUNNY , YOU ARE EXTERMLY WRONG  ”wanted to hide " 5abennny " :) . I drove all the way to work recapping on the call I had took roles as if I am watching the conversation on a TV or hearing it on the radio... I have to confuse now that I was so pushing, asking so many questions the person I was talking to was polite thank god he didn’t curse my name J he even wanted to sleep and I kept on talking and talking as it was in the middle on the morning...
I went to work , now at my desk writing my morning blog , I thought about why don’t you read something about how to talk to someone on the phone effectively as I hated that I kept asking him things that was annoying and the person didn’t want to talk about .. How embarrassing I feel but at the same time; never say to women I will talk to you later on the X matter “she won’t stop wondering” she is a woman, and we all made of emotions and we love conversations, we love to talk and listen and we think we can fix the universe come on !!!! be clever while communicating with women. But I have to admit it..  I was terrible.
I love reading something interesting in the morning before opening my work mail so I went to Google and I wrote “ how to talk effectively to men on the phone ” I read a lot of articles , blogs and I concluded that for a women to talk to a man she have to consider the following :-
·         You cannot talk to men the way you talk to other women

Women are almost always ready to share at any time. If you woke your girlfriend up at three in the morning to tell her the details of your fight with your boyfriend, she could tune into what you are saying in about five seconds. Conversely, if you woke your boyfriend, father, brother any male you know up to tell him anything important, would be jolted, disoriented, and a little mad. He would need twenty minutes to regroup and hear what you are saying.

·         SECRET #1: Don't approach men for conversation when they are not in an approach mode. Give them time and opportunity to be able to listen to you. They want to be there for you and give you what you need, but you have to understand that they need to have distractions removed, time to focus on the conversation, and a clear and defined understanding of what you want from them.
·         SECRET #2: Don't misinterpret the silent male or underestimate how much you mean to him. He is highly vulnerable to you.
One other deadly true thing I read was on survey the question was “ why does men hate speaking on the phone one of the answer that really made me laugh was the following “Because we are simple... It is frustrating when women think we are some super complex people just because they are. We are not. When I come home from work, I don't want a 3 year old jumping in my face, I don't want a woman bombarding me with questions, I don't want anything except 20 freaking minutes to collect my thoughts and relax. But to a women that's every reason to them to be self conscious and think of every single bad thing it could be why we are not talking. If you are having a conversation with a man, and he is not talking, don't make your brain explode thinking of excuses being about you why he isn't talking, just start a conversation that tries to pique his interest.
Hahahahahahah JJJ that exactly what I did yesterday after the call ended I kept thinking of every single bad thing that could be why we are not talking.
If you want to see more answers on the survey bellow is the website:
we women like to chat , talk and analyses things we always jump to conclusion , men are different we could be out all day at work then go do some exercise at the gym and still have power to talk but men after a day working they like going home hibernating for a while we are different but we’d have to work around so we can have some peace .. Sorrry for nagging all night :$ but i didn't mean it ..


Don’t forget to smile J





No comments:

Post a Comment