Sunday, May 6, 2012

I Love to Smile



I found my self opening my eyes with my puppy hair in my mouth, I said Katy what the fuck are you doing she was walking me up to open for her the balcony to go do pepe, sure you heard about Katy before in my later blogs she is my favorite dog, she looks just like her Mom Blackly she passed away 8-8-2011,

katy always draw a big smile on my face <3


I looked at my alarm clock it was 6:30, no way to sleep again, opened the balcony and it was amazing how you look and see trees and green, birds singing, I welcomed the sun with my favorite yoga pause and I went fixed my self break fast and coffee, and kept singing it’s a new day, it’s a new life and I am feeling gooooood “Michael bubbles song”.. Wow I love this guy..
Stretched and I choose to feel good what so ever, I dressed to go do my work... I kept asking my self why do I work this job I want to be belly dance.. May be I can I weekends...
Today I saw the police officer I always greet , he said loudly “ Sabe7eeeeek zay el fool ya set el kol “ sorry I don’t know how to translate this  , I smiled back and said “ You too saba7ak helw  ” hahaha  I love how a smile can grow a great relationship even with people that you don’t know .. and then  I passed next the guy who sell tissue papers and greeted him , he raised his hands to the sky and said “ May God Guide your way with his light “ .. Ya rab yenawar tar2eeek J J you know what!!! I never gave him a penny, but you know what that’s the power of a smile…


I believe a gentle word, a kind look; a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles.
I always recall my mother saying to me A woman whose smile is open and glad of her self has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears, and I always put on a smile what so ever happening call me crazy, call me insane I just won’t allow any one on earth to take away my smile and put on a frown on my face..

 that’s who I am and that’s how I will carry my self to till the end of my life, I am a kind of person who believe in dreams, I believe in working blady hard for what you want, I believe in aiming high and even if you didn’t go anywhere at least you will end up some where between what you want and what you need..
I believe in me, Yes I did a lot of choices that to people may seems that I am insanely ruining my chance but I don’t care I care only for my happiness I care for the near future I care for my smile I care for my self happiness, I really don’t care about what any one would think of me.. 
To a lot of people in my life I am source of positive energy, performance booster I believe that God gave every one of us a gift that will never be found in any one else you just have to search for it... And I will work hard to maintain this attitude for life... I will never lose the capacity to smile or laugh...
One of the things I read before for the legend Serena Williams the famous tennis player
I'm really exciting. I smile a lot, I win a lot, and I'm really sexy. Serena Williams
The quote of the day;
Few things in the world are more powerful than a positive push. A smile. A world of optimism and hope. A "you can do it" when things are tough.
Richard M. DeVos

Don't forget to smile , and have a great Day

No comments:

Post a Comment