Sunday, May 27, 2012

She Doesn't care



Been a while since last time I wrote a blog , I really love writing , and reading I feel when writing that I am expressing my self clearly , I feel better after writing what I feel whether it was good or bad , I have a little note pad I call it my secret keeper actually she is my own best friend , and yes she is a she since its is colored in pink and blue , I really don’t know if any one on earth is reading this at the moment , even if no body it’s the pleasure of writing its what moves me ..


Lately I had lots of ups and downs , the downs were rough tough days , but I learnt in my life that god never throw on you way something you can’t bare , I wish he didn’t trusted me that much ..
I lost people whom I though I meant something in their life , but I am not sad losing people who loses me , because I am better off without them already , and I know my value I know that I am irreplaceable .. The only thing that makes me sad believes that they are humans with a good heart...  but I still believe that after the rainy cloudy days the rainbow shines..
 I lost my puppy FOLA she died , I really loved this one so much , one day 3 years ago I was down in front of my house waiting for my mom I called her from down , the dog jumped at me though that she is near  .. Her leg was broken I ran to veteran he said he’d have to kill her, I went to another 3 doctors the last one told me he can do the surgery  , and from that moment she was a disabled dog not running around properly but she got used to that fact . She didn’t die when her leg was broken and she died while she was okay, so weird I wasn’t expecting it that’s why my heart was broken ...  Having a dog always end up painful because they get to live shorter amount of time than human do.
Today I wake up in a different spirit , I slept yesterday so late , but yet I felt so energized  I went to the kitchen I made coffee with my favorite way , the aroma was  amazing I went to get dressed , I felt different , I walked different because I made up my mind to let go any thing holding me back , I choose to forget , I choose to live happily ever after with people who deserves to be in my life , and from now one no one who brings me down will be in my life , no more bullshit from any one  , I will be the girl who I was and will always be .. No one deserve my sadness, and he or she deserves my sadness won’t make me sad. I don't care about any one but me !! that's my attitude   

Sorry I am Rebuilding my walls , and working on my smile ..


No comments:

Post a Comment