Thursday, June 7, 2012

Eat , Pray , & love



I am at my desk  at work , was active in the morning I finished everything I had to do in a matter of hours and I was reading an amazing book for Elizabeth Gilbert “Eat, pray and love “ and I decided I would buy another book by her called Committed ,
In the book I really felt someone is saying my ideas my emotions my point of view except from the part that she went to Italy , India and Indonesia searching for  happiness for the peace of mind .
Recently I suffered from a breakup , not really a breakup because there was nothing to be broken in the whole story but my little heart over this nice man who I really liked, who would look at your eyes and see through you, who I respected so much, loved so much, trusted so much, who was so generous and caring but guess what he is mentally mad and ugly, one day he miss me the second day sorry I can’t complete my life with you now maybe later but not now,
i won't say he is bad but he is not good either and its not to be shared here , atleaset i'll try to keep this sad story for me .
 My mistake was that I forgotten all the pain that he left the first time acted as an angel who would just forget what mean people do and just again and again be nice to them .. I am so sorry for my self.. The weird this I am a clever young women who rarely doesn’t use her mind but guess what I never used my mind  with this guy even once, my heart was happy and my instinct was right I danced with the flow but I flipped on my leg afterwards .
One night after a long conversation over the phone, I won’t go to personal over here , I was crying and crying I kept asking GOD , why , and how come , and so many questions I was repeating then I kept saying GOD help me , help me , help me , help me with my eyes so closed on the floor of my room it was dark late at night , I kept repeating saying Dear God I am your little girl ,you put this person in my life and now you are taking him again why , with repeating help , help .. then all of a sudden the tears stopped, I stopped talking , I took my self up from the floor , but I felt it wasn’t  the sad me something I didn’t understand a wisdom voice that was speaking inside of me with my own tone of voice with my own speech , “Grab your self up little baby girl , you deserve love those wide sparkle eyes won’t created for crying ”, I went to bed squeezed my pillow in to my chest and from that day I chosen only to be happy .. My God is always been kind to me.

My God is magnificent I love him , I talk to him all the time , I pray to him in my heart , I believe in GOD so much , every time something happen to me I look to the sky and speak to him , from 2day I was driving and a women was trying to pass the street she was pregnant holding a plastic bag full of potatoes and a little kid in her hand , I stopped for her to pass , she looked at me and smile and in that moment I felt someone is whispering in my ears “ Thank you ” ,  I looked at the sky and said thank you , with me was about to hit the car in front of me , I said again with a funny tone talking to my God “ Okay , I’ll focus ” ..I do good I feel good I do bad I feel bad this is my religion.. This is my way of thinking.
I really don’t know who people really don’t believe that there is a GOD up there, who made this universe the creator; I really feel pity for them they never get those silent hearts filling moments. They never really feel the greatness of the creator.
I'm so happy now my figure have never been like this before my heart is so in peace Thank God for the Yoga i make always its amazing how it makes me feel flying

I am planning a trip to India soon I know I will find what I ve been searching for along of time which is a peace of mind with lots of meditations , and Yoga pauses , and practicing Ashram , and doing the Japa Malas and worrier yoga pause .. Auuuuuh I can’t wait ..



I don’t know if some one is reading this , I really don’t care , I just love to write and will always do , ..
Don’t forget to smile

No comments:

Post a Comment