Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Timing


Timing is everything, even in love. And when you are not ready to commit, you could end up regretting it. Sometimes, timing rather than love decides who we end up being with or without.

Only some lucky people marry the loves of their lives. The rest marry the most suitable person who comes along when they are ready to settle down and the problem arise when you start comparing first touch , first hug , first kiss.

Even if the love of one's life appears when one is single, one may not be in the right frame of mind to recognize him or her as such.

And then love passes by.

Life is littered with near misses and lost opportunities.
We don’t get the understand what we really want unless it’s taken away from us.
We don’t get to love what we have in hand unless its In someone’s else hand, weird we humans we never satisfied, we are never total convinced unless its gone.
Is it our nature that we never understand unless we lose the chance then we give our selves an excuse of calling it experience.
Do we get the chances by luck of sometimes our destiny is right in front our eyes and we just miss it , do we really what they call brain ,,
I am not attached to the past , I am just thinking why things is working out to a certain way that we don’t understand , and I am totally sure that God gives us all the options we are just so blind to see what’s right and what’s wrong we have the power of the choice and we just screw everything up ,
I can remember one day I wrote about someone I used to have in the past “what I have with him is worth it, it is worth every lonely night, every tear i cry from missing him, and the pain I feel from not having him close, it is worth it because he is my one and only, when I picture my self years from now, I see only him. No matter how painful distance can be, not having him in my life would be worse”
I can remember that one day I wrote to him a text saying “ just the thought of being with you tomorrow is enough to get me through today ”

Guess what its over because it was a matter of choice that its over because it didn’t seem right ,
I’m not really sure if it was the love of my life or what , I don’t know if I will still get to feel the first touch I had , the first holding hand ,,,
All I know that I am not the one to be blamed , I was real , I wasn’t playing games , I wasn’t lying , My feeling was certain and right ..
At some point you’d have to let go of the past peacefully , with out hate without being ashamed of if , that what I always do , I remember the good day I had and the bad days , I remember the good moments and the inspiring seconds , the moments when I cried my self to sleep and hours of happiness ,,
Love your self , don’t miss your destiny and follow the signs , that’s my secrets tools for happiness ..

Let Go of it peacefully ,
Don’t forget to put on a smile J
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment