Sunday, June 17, 2012

I feel pretty, oh so pretty

I opened my eyes ,  I looked at the alarm clock , its said “ hey stupid wake the fuck up because its 8:15” I cursed my name , I ran out side the bed ran to the kitchen put the boiler on , sent to the bathroom took a shower with me screaming again only cold water is available “ I said okay I can do this , my heart was pumping was freaking cold .. ran to the room dressed , rushed to the kitchen made my coffee , and a cheese sandwich looked at the watch it was already 9:15 my inner me “ when the hell you will be back on track ”. then I replied back “ soon when the light is turned on again ”  I looked at my car side mirror with me shocked “ my mouth was just like Pamela Anderson as if I made a filler with Botox “ what the fuck “ and shit !!! it freaking hurts , I panicked then I remembered that the stupid me ate hazelnut which I am allergic from and again my mouth swollen I can’t even talk properly .. Okay let’s sing


I feel pretty, oh so pretty
I feel pretty, and witty and gay
And I pity any girl who isn't me today

I feel charming, oh so charming
It's alarming how charming I feel
And so pretty that I hardly can believe I'm real

See the pretty girl in that mirror there?
Who can that attractive girl be?
Such a pretty face, such a pretty dress
Such a pretty smile, such a pretty me!

I feel stunning and entrancing
Feel like running and dancing for joy
For I'm loved by a pretty, wonderful boy!

Have you met my good friend maria?
The craziest girl on the block
You'll know her the minute you see her
She's the one who is in an advanced state of shock
She thinks she's in love she thinks she's in spain(la la la)
She isn't in love, she's merely insane
It must be the heat
Or some rare desease(la la la)
Or to much to eat
Or maybe its fleas
Keep away from her!
Send for chino!
This is not the Maria we know
Modest and pure
Polite and refined (la la la)
Well-bred and mature
And out of her mind!

I feel pretty, oh so pretty, that the city should give me its key!
A comitee, should be organized to honour me
I feel dizzy
I feel sunny
I feel fizzy and funny and fine!
And so pretty
Miss america can just resign(Girls:la la la la la la la la la la, lala!)
See the pretty girl in that mirror there?



Okay now what I still feel my lips hurt, but I know it won’t last long lts look at the fact that its sexy and I am confident in my own skin and guess what ‘ I don’t care ‘ ..

This is me , when I am sad I sing , when I am about to cry I laugh my self out , guess what I will never change .. I will be the crazy young women who dance , laugh , sing , sometimes cry for no good reason , who mess around who will travel alone and still feels that she has the best company ever , who will work her ass off every single day to prove to the world that she fucken can do it by her self …



Been suffering lately from dissatisfaction in the work place so when I went to my office I started goggling articles and tips to get back the spark as I miss me being energetic the work place ,

Do you remember last time you was in a date or in love you were happy you started to get ready hours earlier than you normally do before getting dressed ,

You was so focused on little details , you was happy you was light and felt good , do u remember your first day at work when u waked up earlier dressed up so tidy and wanted to get that professional look .

In many ways, a new job is like a love affair. The first stage is excitement. It can last from an hour to many years. You think to yourself, “This job will pay me more money than I’ve ever earned before. The clients will be wonderful to deal with. I’m going to learn so much and do really exciting things.” The novelty of the job keeps your energy high. You are happy because you are so productive, and you’re more productive because you are so happy.
Then the second stage, reality, sets in. You still enjoy the work you do, but you begin to notice some of the irritants and difficulties. It bothers you that all the phones are ringing when you walk in the door. Deadlines seem endless and impossible. It becomes harder to arrive early or stay late. The novelty starts to wear off. And, like love, your job has a third stage too disillusion.

Jobs, as in love, it’s very important for the pendulum to swing back. You need to work to regain the exhilaration of the first stage. Such excitement is essential to a fulfilling life. Think about what you did to keep the thrill in your love life. Maybe the two of you relived your first date at that little country restaurant, or you thought to thank your loved one for being kind and generous. In short, you remembered to see the person you first fell in love with.
Apply this same technique to your career. Rekindle the thrill you felt when you first began your job. You must have had good reasons for taking it. What were they? Make a list of them, and expect to experience those joys again in your daily routine.
Begin each day with a smile. Anticipate having a productive, stimulating day. Isn’t that how you used to come to work in the morning? If you really expect to be productive, I guarantee that almost nothing can stop you. Here are some practical staying-in-love techniques:
Have a good breakfast to give you the energy and protein, which you so badly need first thing in the morning.
Dress with as much pride and attention to detail as you did on your first day of work.
Start each day with motivated people who talk about the good things in their lives. Once a week or so, take the initiative to get up a little earlier and go to breakfast with some of these people. I’m a member of a group that does just that. It’s a very special way to start the day.
Get to work as early as you can and spend some quiet time settling in before everyone else arrives. If this is hard, offer yourself some small personal reward. (Mine is that first lingering cup of coffee, all alone, while opening my very exciting email.)
 Don't forget to have a nice day with a smile :)


No comments:

Post a Comment