Sunday, May 13, 2012

I Know The Girl in Me



You know when you wake up not feeling good, Not Happy , not happy starting your day , I was at this mood , I started talking to my self , I kept saying nice words to my self and actually it worked quite good , sometimes when can’t find kindness in people you love and care for you’d have to love and care for your self ,, I know me and I love who I am and how I take my self serious , and I will always be the kind of person who you will catch laughing while being alone .
I know a girl that wake up in the morning trying to find every small reason to smile,
I know a girl, who is trapped in her own dreams,
I know a girl that don’t know from where to start
I know a girl who has big dreams, big goals, deep feelings, and a lot of doubts, and actually do everything at the same time.

I know a girl, who cries her self to sleep some nights because she is hurt, or thinking and thinking
I know a girl that forget and forgive,
I know a girl, who is strong but fragile,
I know a girl, who can stand alone,
I know a girl, who laugh and could make people laugh by sharing a little story from her crazy life,
I know a girl who work her ass of for a better future,
I know a girl who is tired after a big working day and still see’s that she can run for miles, which refuse to skip the gym class over an important occasion ,who missed a lot of proms ,birthdays , proposals  for carrying on with her daily running routine ..



I know a girl who loves her own smile
I know a girl who simply get satisfied by anything god throw on her way,
I know a girl who can be mad from certain people and just “I am sorry “could make her forget all the reasons
I know a girl who motivate ever human being in her life and no body motivates but the hell out of her,
I know a girl who greet stranger on the morning with a smile,
I know a girl whose kindness sometimes frustrate the shit out her,  
I know a girl who can be hurt, sad, dissatisfied and still feels that what’s coming is better.
I know a girl, who sometimes pisses me off,
I know a girl that hates it when her room in order and inspired when it’s only in mess,
I know a girl, who sings loudly in the car in the morning to wake up,
I know a girl, who thinks if they give her enough coffee she can rule the world
I know a girl that have high potentials and can’t use it cleverly
I know a girl who resists technology who is very basic to a point sometimes you think she is from the 30’s.
I know a girl who believes she is writer, swimmer, dancer, runner, and a fascinating business women and she doesn’t care whether you agree or not.
I know a girl who spend all of her money over books, coffee and personal education.
I know a girl who is never bored of her own company, who sometimes could get caught laughing her self out alone.
I know her bad and her good, I know how to cheer her and how to make her depressed, I know how to hurt her and how keep her high in the sky.  I love her in spite she frustrates me sometimes..
Its good to talk to your self, I was trying today to remember what I have good and bad, what makes me feel sad or happy and for sure you  won’t feel good about yourself all the time. Some days you will feel fat. Some days you will say and do things you aren’t proud of. Some days you will wallow on the couch eating chocolate biscuits and watching The Bachelor. Some days you will feel like a bitch that no-one would possibly want to be around.

Does that mean you don’t love yourself any more? Is self-love dependent on how you feel?
Loving yourself means believing in yourself. It’s knowing in your heart you are doing the best you can. It’s accepting that you have good days and bad days. It’s a matter of faith.
Respect…Acceptance…Integrity…Assertiveness…Purpose…Consciousness…
You can demonstrate all those values even if you’re not feeling good about yourself. You can watch TV in your pyjamas with integrity. You can feel fat with acceptance. You can be conscious that you are irritating yourself.
Loving yourself doesn’t always mean that you’ll feel good about yourself. Some days the love will feel like it’s dwindled or disappeared.
But you know it hasn’t. It’s waiting to come back and flood you with joy, peace and pleasure. Have faith. True love can survive anything if you want it and you make it your highest purpose.
Love is an intention, a commitment and a leap of faith. 
Have the courage to believe in it even when you can’t feel it.
Notice when it feels like it’s gone and enjoy every moment when it returns.
Because it will. Have faith.

The quote of the day :-
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” ~ Arnold Schwarzenger
Don’t forget to smile



No comments:

Post a Comment