Sunday, April 29, 2012

I Hate Cancer !!

On my way to work , I usually like to smile and keep greeting everyone I see with a smile since it’s a new morning , new hope, new sun ,  new you and I always say to self god gave you a chance to live for one more day so don’t blew It off , don’t screw someone’s life , if you have the ability to make someone smile just do , if you have go the power to heel someone’s heart and wands will be great from you , I am a type of person that hide my real sadness and put on a smile . When I feel sad I just go for a long run to forget about everything.


I always try to enjoy the little things and I always say to myself those little things one day when you look back you may realize that they were really the big things
 I lost this weekend a second father, a human that so tender and lovable he use to church me with his words and he always talk on how he likes my figure and my personality he always gave me those encouraging words, he loved that I am not shallow and he always says “Nemo is a women with dreams and you can’t mess with a women that knows what she wants and what she is capable off”. He was diagnosed of a lunge and bone cancer, I fucken hate this dieses it have broken my heart already more than twice before. I’ll miss this man as long as I live, God bless his soul.
I hate thus dieses,
I can remember how I felt when my father was diagnosed with prostate cancer; it was a shocking moment I couldn’t sleep for months,  I used to sleep crying wake up crying feeling that I can’t help it , had to smile and say to him its okay Daddy while me scared to death inside , and when he started taking chemo after surgery recovery it was so painful that he used to scream and I was their holding his hand saying hold on daddy the session is about to finish my heart at that moment was pumping as if I was on a marathon for ages . But I fucken had to be strong. I was their wishing me on that bed with his needle in my vain instead of him.
I can remember how it felt when my grandma was diagnosed with breast cancer and they had to make cut it completely, I was a little but I still remember how scared I felt inside imaging a woman with one breast side. Now as young women in the beginning on my twenties I am so afraid to death that one day it could happen to me. I am not afraid from cancer it self I am so afraid with the pain I might leave with people who loves me.  
Every family has a member that suffered or suffering from cancer, very heart breaking.
There is a quote that I have read before I don’t remember who wrote it said “Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul”.
Fighting terrorism is not unlike fighting a deadly cancer. It can't be treated just where it's visible - every diseased cell in the body must be destroyed. ~David Hackworth
I have to admit, like so many women, I always knew there was a chance. But like so many women, I never thought it would be me. I never thought I'd hear those devastating words: 'You have breast cancer.' ~Debbie Wasserman Schultz
I have personal advice for everyone feeling sad , hopeless , worried , confused , puzzled “ its not worth it ”  smile because there is a million reason to do so, laugh because you have to , if you choose to cry its up to you . i will choose to accept what God gives, I will obey to what he takes , I’ll thank you every minute , I will not waste myself feeling sad . I will move my feet toward the way My God will lead me to.

Don’t forget to smile


1 comment: