Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Don't forget to smile :)



Opened my eyes I missed my alarm with 30 minutes , I looked at the window it was shinning I looked again on the alarm “Shit , I am late ” , you know its going to be a long day when you say this word , running out of the bed with my little puppy happy kissing my feet “ katty ,, #### OFFF” I said , done everything I should do dressed in a matter of seconds , made my coffee and here I am at my car , switched on the engine waiting 2 minutes as people say don’t just switch it on and go ,took a sip of coffee and guess what the cup cover wasn’t closed properly so “ IT’S ALL ON MY JEANS  ” and because I am lucky I am wearing a light off white jeans that I rarely wear .. Switched of the engine with a disappointment on my face, went back to home I changed and back again to the car “screw the 2 minutes engine heating up its 8:45 and I should be in the other part of Egypt 9:30  ... counted to 10 to calm down,,, 15 minutes afterward I am looking at the little lamb in front of me saying “hey stupid, you are running out of oil  ” …. I cursed the day then I said I’d go to the gas station, 1st gas station, sorry no petrol for today, Second one sorry only benzene 95 I said ok!!! Even my car doesn’t deserve but no other option,,
I normally pass on a bus stop where there is always a police man that always say GOOD MORINING to me , he smiled and said “ have a good morning lady ” he made me smile .. I love when people remember my face especially complete strangers that I always greet , call it crazyesness but it just draw a smile on my face and other’s too so I don’t care ..
Its 9:22 I am speeding up another bus station near my work there is always a guy who is standing with tissues paper and air freshener that greet me every single day in my way to work saying “ My god guide your way ” I smile and wave to him , strange !! He don’t know me.. That’s the power of good morning and a priceless smile..
I am already late, so I swiched on the radio, and my favorite song was on for Adele I was singing with her “ I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited , but I couldn’t stay away I could fight it .. .. oh oh oh  … I had hoped you face and that you’d be reminded that for me it isn’t over , Never mind I’ll find someone like you .. oh .oohhh ohh , looking next me 4 guys in a car next to me is staring with my hands on the window button and I promptly closed it .. then they kept waiving and chasing me for 50 mts and they finally went in another way ,,, I have to stop singing .. 9:41 I checked in the work .. What ever!! Hopefully the rest of the month I’d try to be more punctual with my time ..
I wish I can be on top of the people working in my field which is logistics –textile management I’ll try to do my best to learn and excel in my work
My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can
Hoping that id’ have a better day than yesterday, hopefully tomorrow with bring joy.. I want to learn a new thing from my working day even if its little but I want every day to count, I want to build a strong career path.. Its my second blog and I am enjoying writing it.. As writing is one of my favorite hobby, for any one on the plant any where reading this .. Please put on a little smile.. And always never let any one on earth screw your morning..

Learn to love everything around you, if you don’t like it change it , if you like it stick to it , quite simple .. but just stop complaining ..
The quote for today : (Love. Fall in love and stay in love. Write only what you love, and love what you write. The key word is love. You have to get up in the morning and write something you love, something to live for) Ray Bradbury

No comments:

Post a Comment