Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thank You !

Every Morning has a new beginning a new blessing, a new hope. It’s a perfect day coz its god’s gift. Have a blessed hopeful perfect day and always remember to say thank you God for every thing. Good Morning!!


When I wake up everyday I take a few minutes after I open my eyes and say “ thank you “ , I put my leg on the floor and I say thank you , I walk to the door and say thank you , I go to fix a cup of coffee and say thank you I brush my hair and say thank you ..
I never was like this , I used to be very angry when I don’t have what I want , I used to ask God why , but one day I really had a few amount of money as I always finch all my salary on books , coffee and shopping and i never had a saving mindset or I was never good on controlling my expenses , that day I was so angry so frustrated why the hell am I taking this salary I should take X amount I am skilled I am a baldy hard worker I always do the donkey work ;
 I was in a grocery shop getting things for my mom , two married couple they looked approximately in there early thirties , the lady was  holding a checklist and the guy was saying “ darling we will pass the 200pounds” we will only have 300 for the rest of the month what if someone of us got sick , then she replied back saying I want an old Roma cheese he replied saying “ next month I promise we will get it ” she said “ yes you are right we mustn’t pass the budget ” and she smiled back and said “Thank god”, for a while I was shocked that they are only living with 500 pounds and I am way more than that and I have never worried about being hungry one day and I never ever felt I was craving for something and couldn’t get . for a seconds I was completely frozen out of shame from that day I kept saying thank you , thank you without one day of feeling dissatisfied , and if things goes wrong I say thank you , if things go right I say thank you . And I will never forget the smile on the lady face.

Sometimes when my friends talk to me about there problems I just say to them don’t exaggerate, God won’t give you a problem that you can’t handle. sometimes they say to me you don’t have problem , I do have million reason to make me down feeling awful , but I won’t live that way . I will not waste my time being angry on things I won’t solve. I’ll try my best , if I hate something I’ll change it , if I love something I will give it my best and protect it that how I make up my mind .
And there is an amazing saying that when even I get stressed I repeat in my mind “ when you find yourself stressed , ask yourself one question  : will this matter in 5 years from now ? , if yes , then do something about the situation , if no then let it go” Said by Catherine Pulsifer
You have to know that there are no classes in life for beginners; right away you are always asked to deal with what is most difficult.
Never Forget to put on a smile it will annoy enough people …

2 comments:

  1. Great one .. Thank you for reminding us to say Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are Most welcome any time , Thanks for your Positive Feedback .xxo

    ReplyDelete