Sunday, April 8, 2012

Whats Love !?




Here I am finally I am up early , ran to kitchen switched on the boiler with out checking if it has water or not … guuuuuhh !!! I do this all the time a huge noises was out of the boiler calling    HEY STUPID I AM OUT OF WATER.. Added some water. opened the fridge and took the bottle of milk no one was around so the evil voice in me said take a sip and put it back with me opening the bottle with my mom saying “ ARE YOU GOING TO DRINK FROM THIS “ . I replied back “ noooooooooo you gotta be kidding I hate this bad attitude with my mom tone of voice back to normal ; good morning Nemo’s , morning mom .. J J

Thank god I said to my self she I wasn’t caught she would have lectured me on women behavior and I’d be late to work..  


Took my good quality of coffee that I made with love and went to my room My Coffee smelled great , OH I love coffee if they give me enough coffee I’d rule the world .



Was driving and listening to songs and weird the radio channel was only playing this 30 minutes drive to work songs about love I think the dude in the radio station was saying sorry for someone ,
Anyways, I was listening to a song that says “I never knew what love till I knew you then he was saying darling I don’t know how to express my love to you “ Remark : It was in Arabic , my comment was YOU ASSHOLE YOU NEVER KNEW LOVE UNLESS YOU MET HER AND NOW YOU CAN’T TELL WHAT LOVE IS .
And I asked my self what love; I switched off the radio and said lets list them:-
1-    Love is being stupid together
2-    Love knows you can’t stand sleep next to someone every single day and because you want them you accept the idea.
3-    Love is sharing your chocolate.
4-    Love is when you make them coffee and test first to make sure it taste just the way they liked it.
5-     Love is the metaphysical gravity: what does that suppose to mean metaphysical is Preternatural or supernatural.
6-    Love is the power to see similarity in the dissimilar.
7-    Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.
8-    Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken.
9-    Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day.
10- Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.


There is endless sayings and endless ideas and endless meaning about love , if you have it protect it , if you looking for it you have to hope to find it , if you break it you can fix it , if it makes you happy church It , if it makes you miserable change it .. the game keys in your hand we are happy and sad as we think we are … Good morning world and don’t forget to smile ..

1 comment: