Monday, April 9, 2012

Women Life

Do you know the day when you wake up in the morning and finds everything against you , tooth paste buzzed on my face when I was squeezing it , i went to check on my dog at the balcony I stepped over his poop , I went to make coffee there where no coffee in the jar .. I will try to smile , I had a worst drive to work ever , the bus driver was going to drive over my poor baby car , and the poor me screaming at the asshole to look at his F#$*#N mirror ,

When I reached the company gate I took a deep breath and said I’ll have a good day..
Went up to my office with my manager earlier than he normally come and he looked at his watch and said “Impressive, do you always come at this time ” I looked at my watch I was only 10 minutes late I said to my self “ give me break ” . Then I opened my email with Microsoft web automated message saying “hey stupid I am full” .. I had no power to delete mails , again with my manager “ IS THERE PROBLEM IN YOUR MAIL ” I replied back “ I dunno with a stupid smile on my face ” I fixed the blady thing ..

Wonders why you have to be nice to people when you really just want to throw rocks at them
But you know what I am tired being a women
I am tired of all my girl friends that waste my time on there hormone problems , if they are in relationship they complain they got no enough care and that they are not satisfied and if there are not they are complaining that they got no problems why there is no enough love and care in there life .


And MY GOD if they are married “my man use to call me every single minute when we are not together now I set all day long and they never ask if I am alive”. I say to my self at this specific moment “BECAUSE POOR HIM HE SAW YOU ENOUGH AT THE HONEY MOON, AND HIS PAYCHECK AND DEBIT CARD ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU”.


It was said before “As lovers, the difference between men and women is that women can love all day long, but men only at times.” ― W. Somerset Maugham
Oh when they are trying to lose weight every calorie they lost they want to hear “oh you lost dozens”, “Oh you are working hard” even if you can barley see a different...

Some times I wake up in the morning I don’t feel as going into the business clothes and the heels that sometimes make me feel I am standing on a pencil, and I don’t want to put on make up to hide that I didn’t have enough sleep and look like a drunk, i don’t want to put on a smile to look good.. Do you get this or I am the only on this plant..

Its very hard being a women, we smile and say we are fine when we are about to cry heavily a rain, we cry when we are F##*EN happy, we never say that we love the guy we love unless he with another girl, we get mad on small stuff that actually not sensitive or hurtful, and the thing that hurts we just take no consideration off. When our car broke we’d have to act hopeless for my muscle to come rescue us even we know what exactly to be done but we just have to be very delicate to be feminine and for the man to feel a man .. Bullshit!!!!

I am so sorry for those chikes : who act dam for the guy to give them a helping hand , who can’t change her own car wheels with her own hands , who doesn’t support her self financially , who can’t say NO , who spent her life at the beauty center . Who have to be broken because that shows she is delicate.
Women have to have something to live for something to love its not always how she looks The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy.
She have to learn how to support her self , how to emotionally raise her self up when every body and all the conditions are putting her down
“When a woman becomes her own best friend life is easier.” Diane Von Furstenberg
Don’t forget to smile
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment