Monday, April 2, 2012

Good Morning


Here I am, sitting at my work desk starting the day,
With a good morning to every single person I see with a smile on my face, I wonder why people at work never smile.. Smile for God sake its free of charge, whateveeer ..
Was saying to a colleague Good Morning X, she replied back “Morning”, said to my self where is the GOOD YOU DEPRESSED BITCH”... Then I asked her nice colors spring always bring good bright colures, she replied back “did you check your mail”...  I said to her see later and I POOFED AWAY FROM HER BLADY FACE...
I will still say to my self it’s a good morning, it’s my morning I won’t give the permission for anyone to depress me.
OH MY GOD HERE COME THE KING OF THE JUNGLE “ my manager for your information” the guy never say good morning , anyways I said good morning with a stupid smile on my face , he replied back does the supplier send us the original shipping document , I said yes he did , please bring it to my office now .
I gave him the document and again with a smile on my face, and didn’t even says thanks, but I am still going to have a good morning and a blady good day,
This is my first blog, and I am happy creating the account for the 1st time …
Oh I didn’t mention this Nermeen You can call me Nermo , a 22 years old girl trying to put on a NON FAKE SMILE .. Working in a company where I can rarely see any one smile...I is in the import department and entitled to be always communicating with schizophrenic people, that always suffering from dipolar disorders...   
And I have chosen the name of Aegyptiacus which Mean Egyptian to avoid boredom..
Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.
- Buddha
Cheers everyone...
More Blogs yet to come..   Don’t forget to always have a good morning and avoid depressed bitches from hell, and avoid kings of the jungles ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment